1) Sales Manager
- Any graduate with minimum 5 years of experience in club membership sales
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Developing and cultivating a network of prospective members comprising of individuals and corporates.
- Building and executing creative sales strategies that are focused on meeting revenue targets
- Preparing various sales reports and presenting it before management
- Converting the prospects into successful sales
- Planning weekly, monthly, quarterly meetings with corporate partners & align with revenue goals
- A self-starter with the ability to manage through ambiguous situations and develop clear actions to get things accomplished through others
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Drive and own results
- Learning & growth mindset
- Embody a strategic mindset
- Conflict resoluttion
2) Sales Executive
- Any graduate with minimum 2 years of experience in club membership sales and corporate sales.
- Calling leads, generating footfalls, making effective sales presentation and converting prospects into members
- Developing a strong network of corporate partners. Engaging with them at various levels to promote sales, share project details and meet sales targets
- Working closely with the seniors for various promotional offers for individual and corporate partners & ensures scheme implementation.
- Fluent communication skills with story telling talent to articulate complex ideas
- A collaborative mindset to work well within and across teams