Tendulkar Middlesex Global Academy takes the privacy of all its fans, customers and website users very seriously and takes the greatest of care to protect your information at all times.
A Data Protection Officer has been appointed to ensure adherence with this policy at all times.
Please note, this website contains links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of camptendulkarmga.com, camptendulkarmga.in and tendulkarmga.com. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that you visit.
By using this website and giving your information to us, you indicate your consent to us collecting and using your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To administer and provide products and services you request or have expressed an interest in
- To enable us to administer any competitions or other offers/promotions which you enter into
- To communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
- For fraud screening and prevention purposes
- For record keeping purposes
- To carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services we offer
- To track your activity on our digital platforms
- To create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences
- To personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms
- To personalise and/ tailor any communications that we may send you
- For profiling purposes to enable us to personalise and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us
When we provide you with products or services we may collect and store any personal information that you provide to us. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, delivery address, email address, telephone number and payment card details. We may also record details of any disability or health needs you may have at the time of booking an event or service which will take place at the ground or out-ground, or any of our other premises to help to ensure your comfort and safety.
When you sign up with us for an online account, register to receive marketing communications from us (and/or our sponsors and partners), enter one of our competitions, fill in one of our forms (whether online or offline), sign up to a camp, academy or sports centre membership place or otherwise expressly provide us with your personal information, we may collect and store any personal information that you provide to us and may use it to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms, provide products and services you request from us, and carry out profiling and market research.
When you interact with our digital platforms, we may also automatically collect the following information about your visit. This is primarily to help us better understand how our fans use our digital platforms to enable us to create better content and more relevant communications:
- How you have reached our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address you have used
- Your browser type, versions and plug-ins, and your operating system
- Your journey through our digital platform, including which links you click on and any searches you made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information
- Which videos you have watched and for how long
- What content you like or share
- Which adverts you saw and responded to
- Which pop up or push messages you might have seen and responded to
- Your subscription status
- Information collected in any forms you complete
We may also infer your country of location from the IP address you have used to access our digital platforms.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In order to provide our products and services to you or to otherwise fulfil contractual arrangements that we have with you, we may need to appoint other organisations to carry out some of the data processing activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, payment processing organisations, delivery organisations, fraud prevention and screening and credit risk management companies, and mailing houses.
We may share your data with advertising networks for the purposes of selecting and serving relevant adverts to you via those networks/platforms, and to search engine and analytics providers.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We have security procedures in place to protect our paper based systems and computerised databases from loss and misuse, and only allow access to them when it is absolutely necessary to do so, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of the personal information contained within them.
Please note that for your safety and security, CCTV may be in operation at the premises we are using. Tendulkar Middlesex Global Academy have no access or control over this.
We aim to meet high standards and our policies and procedures are, therefore, constantly under review. From time to time we may change our security and privacy policies to ensure they meet current legislation. Accordingly, we recommend that you check this page periodically in order to review our current policies.
UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You may correct or amend your personal information by calling us on 020 3994 5521 or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please direct your enquiry to the Data Protection Officer, including your name, address and/or email address when you contact us as this helps us to ensure that we accept amendments only from the correct person. We encourage you to notify us promptly to update your personal information if it changes.
You have the right to access your personal information we hold on you at any time. Should you wish to do so, please contact the Data Protection Officer, requesting access to the personal information we hold on you.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 3994 5521
Data Protection Officer: Steven Fletcher
Postal Address: Data Protection Officer, Tendulkar Middlesex Global Academy, ℅ Middlesex Cricket, Lord’s Cricket Ground, London, NW8 8QN Tendulkar Middlesex Global Academy